Thursday, September 13, 2012

PROUD TO BE ME!!


Nobody's perfect. I may not be the most beautiful girl in the world with the perfect body, but I do not pretend to be someone I am not.  I am good at being me. I might not be prod of some of teh things I have done in my past, but I am proud of who I am today.






had this picture a while ago... this was shoot at our boarding house in Pasig before the flood (ONDOY).
I don't actually know...why we had this photoshoot.. it's just probably one of our vanities..hahaha


thank you ERA my friedn for the make up.. I look pretty ayt? hehe

I bought this dress for a job interview but unfortunately i was not hired. So I decided to sell this dress!! I hate it! :(

WOW!! I didn't realize that..I'm sexy lol


and I am feeling it!!
Thanks for the pictures...

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to now that you 're being urself!keep it up girl and don't care less about others!
    c00l blog,i'm following! be sure to check and follow mine also!
    http://missunderstoodstyle.blogspot.gr
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment and for following my blog Imma check yours too please share :)

      Delete

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo