Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mark and Spencers

 I ahd a date! yes1 with my one and only boyfriend beybi Paolo...
first we had dinner at Sbarro in Abrezza



picture not mine... from the net


picture not mine... from the net



I ahd pictures but unfortunately I erased them all.. so bad...anyway I may be able to reupload the pics...


DRESS: yellow caterpillar from Jings ( P650.00 ) online
Black Gladiator Sandal (Thrifted - for P320.00)
vintage necklace ( P120.00)


This was shot at our dinner area before leaving..


I was actually testing the shoes (it is not really my size for I bought on a thrift shop ) while dancing off course I am going to a party!!


Trying to pose.. please oh please....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo