Sunday, September 30, 2012

Farm Girl a Fab Girl

uh uh.. not what your thinkin I am not gonna talk about cows and goats in here..but you kow yeah I am a farm girl.. brought and raised in a farm...raised by a farmer....but let's leave that behind...I just wanna share some of my photos from yesterday...

                                                               AFTER WORK


Just home from the office and saw this farm hat of my housemate.. They have a farm YES they do and it's HUGE!


WHAT I WORE:  Black spaghetti strap from bebis
Orange High Waisted Pants by Cutigo (Korean Fashion)
Black Wedge: Liza Calzado



That's it! Goodmorning SUNDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks... maybe you cna comment on a non anonymous profile next time:)

      Delete

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo