Friday, September 21, 2012

Im Happy Orange

Alright! so I had a dinner dtae with my old friends from high school... and I just wanna share what I wore that day :)


DRESS:  its 2 in 1 dress I made myself. You may wear the top like a blouse by simply detching the zipper sharing on the waist line or wear the bottom as a mullet skirt


this is originally a mullet skirt


from this pleated mullet skirt ( which i created myself still)

I narrow down the skirt and creted a top using the remaining cloth and  added an orange cloth on the front part

notic ethe bracelet I creted myself too out of teh remains


and I love it!

 soon I'll be creating more DIY dress/ skirts and tops..



6 comments:

  1. It's always great to meet up with old friends. : )

    x Crystal
    crystal dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun summer dress! I discovered you on Chictopia today and thought I'd say hi!

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hi! thanks for checkin on my blog... join my birthday giveaway.. imama check yours too xoxo spread love

      Delete
  3. I love what you wore. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chinky... :) i checked yours too and your awesome!

      Delete

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo