Monday, September 17, 2012

TikTak Time





Time passes so slow when you are waiting... I agree. Strongly agree. Ok well, so I am at work right now and i am doing absolutely nothing! Should I be happy for having this job or should I be sad? haha...Anyway I'll choose happy.

Happy because I am being paid without doing anytjing ( mostly I am idle), I am able to blog just like now... and I am able to update my facebook status every now and then , read and retweet and YES I am so available! ( my YM status). See?


Compensation wise? yeah yeah.. no complaints. and therefore I conclude, I have the happiest JOB in teh world!!! and maybe for now...



I STILL WANNA BE A FASHION DESIGNER! :( so help me GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo