Friday, September 7, 2012

Photo Portfolio

I was wondering how many hair styles I did for the past years.. and just checking on my photos ... here are some of my photos way back then.. which i love :)

I look so fierce here.. and teh make up i love it.. just that the eyes are too dark and teh brows are too big!! thanks anyway to my make up artist ERA

It's one of my favorite.. i just look pretty here hahaha

I seldom take a photo of myself up close.. because I am not very confident about my face!! haha but for sure I know how to project! diffinitely!!


And you agree ayt?? love that top its from GAP

Blank OUt look:)

pretty in PINK this picture was taken at my desk.. and I am working!! sorry I have to sneak my camera out!

missing my curly hair.... :'(

Out and Out at night.. party with friends and coffee at mcdonalds after...

I am a princess!!


my monster pose :)

2 comments:

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo