Monday, October 15, 2012

Metrowalk with Era


This was taken February 16.2012 When I visited my friend Era (previously officemate/housemate/roomate).
I went ahead of my boyfriend a day earlier so I can be with my friend Era and we had a night out together..


First STOP: Starbucks Coffe @ Metrowalk, Ortigas
I am a coffe addict and I love Starbucks!! yeah...specially Caramel and mocha frap. but since I felt so cold that night (not so obvious I am wearing a spaghetti strap and a short shorts hahaha) I had espresso.


Me and Era I miss rdiding cycad from our apartment to Seven Eleven


We use to hang out together...and she would always ak me "Girl, pretty na ba ako?"and I would always answer her "YES girl"and she would respond "sinasabi mo lang yan kasi friend mo ako"hahaha I miss her sooo much!



You can't blame her... see? so sexy Era


and the nails...

demure


It's her treat!!! that's the best part♥


Next STOP: Yohoo @Metrowalk with Era's friends


oh yeah...they're all beke and oh sooo fun ti be with!!


I really had a great night.. except that we head home at 5AM and I have to be at the airport at 7AM. grrr.. and my boyfriend had to wait for me for hours.. thank you for the MRT anyway...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo