Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!



and so it is my birthday...

Iam just so thankful with God for another year...for my friends and family with me in this journey of life is one of the biggest blessings i’ve ever received, for they completely made my day despite all the ups and downs. They have been my sole refuge and isint for them, I wouldnt know how to survive in this lonely world..'thank you...


Birthdays are a good reminder of how short this life truly is and how at any given moment we can take a different path,path to greater love, health and happiness..


I am happy fo another year..however today I am sick huhu and I really wished that I am with my family and not at work right now..anyhow.. Thank you:)

my beybi called me at 12:01 to greet me.. haha I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo