Saturday, October 27, 2012

DIY: Fabric Accesories

Good day jingles!♥



Well today Im sick but had so much fun last night doing my textile project. It's been 3 days and I am so obssesed with making necklaces and bracelesta out of fabrics. Ive done some of it before thou. ( thats my problem, if i love to do something -like painting .. its really gonna eat my time, sometimes I forgt to eat...and after a week or two, Im gonna throw them all away. hahaha). So as much as I could I'm going to make evrythin thats comes up before my will pass. haha



So here are some of my inspirations:





  and here are some of my own works:  



I used beads ( i love it because its like animal printed)
a blck cotton cloth out of my old clothes which I repaired
and a gold chain I bought from Gaisano




I had a problem with the lock so I watch some video tuturials





here is just a strip of colth I used with black and brown beads, chains gold, black and silver from Gaisano Mall.
 
its beybi Krista wore my first ever textile + chain necklace.



I have alot more but Imma aupload teh pics tomorrow.. :)

1 comment:

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo