Thursday, April 12, 2012

BIG change



Change

We're on the road
We move from place to place
And oftentimes when I'm about to call it home
We'd have to move along
Life is a constant change...

The friends we know we meet along the way
Too soon the times we share form part of yesterday
'Cause life's a constant change
And nothing stays the same, oh no

Clouds that move across the skies
Are changing form before our very eyes

Why couldn't we keep time from movin' on?
Hold on to all the years before this moment's gone?
Why must we live the days at such a frightening pace?

We're all like clouds that move across the skies
And changing form before our very eyes

Have we outgrown our Peter Pans and wings?
We've simply grown too old for tales of knights and kings
'Cause life's a constant change
And nothing stays the same, oh no



























It was not too long ago, 2 to 3months has passed...is saying goodbye too soon? Have I not thought of it alot? Maybe? I don't know..I am not even too sure. What I know is that I need a break, I need to feel alive again and I can only do this if I would set myself free from all of this, including my job. yeah I am resigning. haist..




I've been thinking about it lately, I don't really know how to feel but I am kinda excited. I've been with this industry for almost four years,..yeah four years of taking phone calls, talking to different people all across the globe and guess what? I have learned a lot!a lot! and I am very thankful.




Again, as I always say.. it is not the job it is me. I am just tired and maybe get tired of the morning thought that I will have to drag myself to work and be fucked up by my clients just because they cannot understand my accent or because I was not able to get my fucking break! (which unfortunately as always as it is.)




Anyways,..all of this crap will be done soon however, what will happened next? What am I gonna do? I'll leave that question hanging for now...hahaha let's see...




Alright... see you again tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. hey it's michael hannett from facebook. just wanted to let you know I joined the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo