Friday, January 13, 2012

HIS GIFT!

good morning blogger!
I woke up as early as 3:45 am today, thanks to Jessie John Villela who sent me a message saying " jing mata na jogging ta! ". but I ignored the message haha sorry Jessie. :(  


and so.. I walked around Sandawa ( it's a small barangay here in davao..and this is where I live! ) looking for coffee..well I end up at " My Queen's Store.. posted as status in my facebook wala na ata akong maisip ipost haha..anyway, after having a cup of coffee di ko alam kung anong pumasok sa isip ko at bigla kong naisip na manghalukay sa drawer ko looking for somethin...then this thing got my attention...HIS GIFT!


My boyfriend ( Paolo ) but I call him beybi went to Manila last December for their christmas party and he bought this bangle as pasalubong with the tumbler from enchanted kingdom and angry bird ( i dont know how you call this pero lalagyan sya ng tubig and it's PINK!)..my boyfriend knows what I like.. i love you beybi♥







got this from the net.. his gift look like this..

I used the same bangle last December 15 when we had our Christmas party! 

I am trying to upload the pictures of it.. I just can't ang malas talaga so I look for pictures from tomato..and that's what I got!.. Imma edit this blog later for that.. :( huhu so sad.,


and it is the exact same style I got from my boyfriend. I used the same bangle last December 15 when we had our Christmas party!! so love it!
its the black bangle and silver one... ( the chain bracelet was a gift from a friend)
It was really for me. ! bakit kaya di ko agad naisip isulat to when I got it noh?? hahaha.
its me again posing like pacute lang hahaha

.. since I am planning to visit manila this summer am thinkin buying alot of bangles from tomato because of it!.. haist.. 



2 comments:

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo