Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tinuy-an Falls♥

Hi guys! I am back...I always miss blogging♥ haist! I hope I can do this everyday-like I can blog and share something with you everyday!!

Well, last Tuesday that was April 16,2013 I joined the Team Cathy's team building, it was not really "OUR" team building because I was just a joiner. I joined because they are going to Surigao and I've never been there!! I was so excited and so I did-join their team building.

First Stop was in Tinuy-an Falls

Tinuy-an Falls is a waterfall in Bislig City, Surigao del Sur in the southern Philippine island of Mindanao. It is the main tourist attraction in Bislig, a city known as the Booming City by the Bay.

-wikipedia

It was long ride to Tinuy-an Falls from Davao City. We left at 4am and arrived before lunch, and the falls was so amazingly magnificent.

I took some pictures to share with you guys:

Dimples with her smaxi dress all smiles, Michael and me♥

we had to stop over Panabo City-to buy stuffs -this was in front of a convenient store -I was like holding that cutie pillow from Ms. Cath


A group picture before leaving Panabo City













 MAP of SURIGAO:

1 comment:

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo