Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Crap..Nothin

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = water
2. last phone call = my beybi Paolo
3. last text message = ok. wait.
4. last song you listened to= Home by Michael Buble
5. last time you cried = Uhhhh a while....
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = yes hmm alot
7. been cheated on = yes
8. kissed someone & regretted it = YES!!!
9. lost someone special = Yes
10. been depressed = Hella YESS!
11. been drunk and threw up = YES...hahaha that was really funny thou
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black ( a shade not a color but oh well. :) )
13. Orange
14. Green
LAST YEAR (2012), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend =a lot.. Among and the AVG guys
16. Has fallen out of love = yes...
17. Laughed until you cried = All the fucking time.
18. Met someone who changed you =2011 looks promising.
19. Found out who your true friends were = I sure did...
20. Found out someone was talking about you = yes
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = Friendly Kisses
GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = There are 2 or 3 IDK out of 100
24. Do you have any pets =I dont but I want to have one thou
25. Do you want to change your name = Yes!!
26. What did you do for your last birthday =I was with my boyfriend
27. What time did you wake up today = since my day starts at 5pm... hmmp 5pm hahaha.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = taking calls I guess chatting with Kim my new friend
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = My Life Mate.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = My money situationI want to be rich
32. What are you listening to right now= Youtube
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Yes my wavemate Tom
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = Nothing right now, but the morning has just began
35. Most visited webpage = Youtube,FB and twitter
37. Nickname/s =baby girl, jing, jays, bata, eys, jingle
38. Relationship Status = In a relationship
39. Zodiac sign = Libra
40. Do you have a crush on someone? = I have a lot but I have a long time crush named Marlo Rule..I have a crush on Chris....
41. What do you like about yourself? = I am a happy person
42. Piercings = nope
43. Tattoos = I want to have one
44. Righty or lefty= Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo