Thursday, October 31, 2013

Change is GOOD♥



So it's been a while since I blog...I guess it's time to catch up. Many things had  happened to me for the past month.


 Firstly, I had a surgery Yes I did! I didn't imagine I would be able to have one. It was just a minor surgery thou..Appendectomy. So I leave work for almost a month and stayed at home with my family.




Secondly, I broke up with my almost 3 year boyfriend Paolo. It wasn't a heart breaking break up thou.. we both agreed and decided to be just friends.. I guess I was just too tired of waiting and just simply tired.



Thirdly, I transferred boarding house. I am now again living with my best friend Angel and Gay Marie. It was nice to be with her again. The place is beautiful and quite. I hope this is gonna be my last boarding house. hahaha!

and lastly, I cut my hair.. yes I did!!! I have been cutting my hair 3 times for the past 2 months!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo