Saturday, February 16, 2013

I AM A DANCER:)



In the paper that I have read you can learn about the many different ways of how dancing has came about. A great dancer must have a good gravity balance, they must know how to breathe when moving, and a great flow of energy when they dance. From what I have read, it just makes me want to become more active into my dancing skills. There are so many wonderful people who have been dancing there entire life’s and have made a huge impact. I think that at times you must have some kind of experience in order to be a very good dancer.

 

Its been a while since I danced in front of a crowd. The last time I did I guess was year 2007 with my best friend.  I have gotten to learn a little on moving with control. Hands down a dancer have to be great.


and yeah! I am feelin it right now...I AM A DANCER:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo