Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I am sailing!

Oh yes! I am going sail! haha..

Alas! the long journey has ended.(I wished it really has ended here). I was so blessed that I was able to find a job, something I love and something exciting! I am  not saying that I hate my past jobs it just that this job is far more exciting!! hahaha

I am now a part of Choice Air which books flights for clients with Royal Caribbean.

Its has been two weeks since I started my training with five other senior consultants. It is my first job to work as with a travel account and thats the main reason why I said this is a lot more excitin! Aside from the fact that it would be my first time to ahndle a travel account, I just feel so proud being part of the Royal Caribbean.

You guys wanna know why?

Just try to take a look of this pictures..I am sure you'll love to work here too:)








I wish I could sail in one of those ships soon:) Soon I will.. and I will tarvel teh world. hahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo