Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I miss you

I wanna write you a letter...but I can't so am just gonna write it here...my blog.


I miss you so much beybi ko. I don't know how to tell you because you've been ignoring me these days...I know I am not suppose to miss you,..beybi even if were no longer together it is still you I love, it is you I miss everyday..


I wanted to move on and just forget about you but I can't. I just can't. I love you more than anything else in this world. I doubt that you will be mine again..because you're cold..but beybi I will always be here for you. 






If you still remember this is the last movie we watched together.. beybi I miss those movie nights...the Friday nights we share.. I miss you so much! I miss you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo