Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Coffee Prayer


If it ain't caffeinated, it ain't coffee!.. 
Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze. 
It maketh me to wake in green pastures: 
It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses. It restoreth my buzz: 
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake. 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction, 
I will fear no Equal: For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me.
 Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of The Starbucks: 
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over. 
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
 And I will dwell in the House of Mochas forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo