Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sarangani Bay Fest 2011

biggest beach party in the South...

it was May 20, 2011 when we visited Sarangani with my friends...
It was an amazing experience,.. the people are sooo amazing! the place.. whenever I see white sand I feel like Im in heaven and you just can't stop saying Sarangani is a heaven on earth!!

We arrived at General Santos City 6:15 am . Saranggani is 45 minutes away from GenSan


the team!! we had our breakfast here...


that's me and a friend of mine dancing in the shore of Gumasa!!





the bancarera winner!!!

we had so much fun watching the bancarera!! imagine they would race and ooohhh sooooo fast ( syempre diba racing ahhahaa)





we also watched fire dancing... the island not only blessed with best beaches but also best dancers!!!










me and the team after the fireworks display.. hahaha it was fun!!! all night long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo