Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello Sweet November!♥



Good day Jingles:)

I really hate tos ay goodbye October because that would mean I'm getting older huhu..but life goes on.. no matter what you do, we do we grow old and thats just how it is. October was not so good to me because of a lot of reasons..financially? October sucks! as well as with my carrer and my relationship I've been through alot OCtober and so I have to bid farewelle to you and say hello to sweet November!


and offcourse it does include posting my pictures from the month of October


a halloween costume...tryin to pose like a witch here haha


I so love the custome this was for the trick or treat owned by a 5 yera old it wont fit me so I just took a picture of it:) Cool ayt?



 
Here are my favorite pictures for the month of October



I can be a lover, a hater, a fighter, a player but that just ain't my style. I ma nothing but a mystery with a pretty smile :)


I'm through with self pity and cutting myself down every single day. I am beautiful no matter what anyone says because God says I am.



The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

 

Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person.

Amanda Peet



 

We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.

Max de Pree


 
 

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.

Lao Tzu






Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.

Lao Tzu

  


Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift.

Albert Einstein
  


Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.

Charles Kingsley
  


Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.

Helen Keller

  


My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.

George Washington

  


Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.

Helen Keller

  


One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca
  

The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo