Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fetish and polished!

I am always very impressed by the very sophisticated girls. I love them.! fabulous girls must wear fabulous nail polish. It doesn't really matter if you are using the best brand in the market, not necessarily the london brand by superpolished!


 It is the color that counts! and the shape of the nails too..so if your someone who really doesn't know how to cut beautiful nails have it cut by someone who knows! P100 isn't that expensive?!  Oh my God I remember my nails before.. yeah I so love my nails...






I had this pictures for while....


super! now? eerr just trying hard to make this beautiful again. I wanna start it from today, and to start with? 


Thus let’s sort out how to choose best nail polish that would be easy to apply…


The nail polish brush. It shouldn’t reach the bottom of the nail polish bottle as well as be too short. It is better to opt for medium-size nail polish brush with equal accurately gathered fibers and it should be even! 


Next, its the nail polish bottle. I like shapes and beautifully shaped bottle is kinda tempting ayt?? but it is not practical to buy nail polish with bizarre-shape for nail polish particles would get stuck in its bends.! agree?? just saying... 


Colors as I've said colors and brand doesn't matter but if your nails require extra care it is better to use special base coat that contains various wholesome components..








These are just ideas for a starter from a starter like me!! hahaha  well tha is why I got a video here...








It is helpful right?? I am thinking of doing my own video doing my own nail... hmmm lmme ask help from my poging boyfriend for that..he will be my camera man.. ( kung papayag yun??haha )...-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo