Friday, January 13, 2012

BLACK for FRIDAY 13th


 It's Friday the 13th!


Friday the 13th, 'the most widespread superstition'. There are a lot of peolpe who believes in this superstition especially here in the Philippines. ( tayo na ata ang may pinakamaraming beliefs.. hay naku! ) and the sixth day of the week and the number 13 both have foreboding reputations said to date from ancient times.  This belief has been present for centuries!! I just read that their inevitable conjunction from one to three times a year (there will be three such occurrences in 2012) portends more misfortune than some credulous minds can bear. oh no no no no..According to some sources it's the most widespread superstition in the United States today. Some people refuse to go to work on Friday the 13th; some won't eat in restaurants; many wouldn't think of setting a wedding on the date.!! ( Could it be an excuse if I'll tell my boss that I will be absent because its Friday the 13th?? ). I may get an IR from my supervisor harhar!!

Paraskevidekatriaphobics — people afflicted with a morbid, irrational fear of Friday the 13th — will be pricking up their ears about now, buoyed by seeming evidence that the source of their unholy terror might not be so irrational after all.! 

Are you one of them?...and to match with this Friday the 13th horror, I decided to wear black! not because I am one of those people with Paraskevidekatriaphobics!!

at the gate..
I posted this look in  http://lookbook.nu/user/853854-Be-Tsay-S .


The DRESS ( from WONDERS ) . It's the same dress wore by Jessie last Glam Rock party!


See those belts?? It is so wonderful! I bought it from a thrift shop for only P60.00!! how amazing! and the shoes... it is so perfect! If you know DCLA in Davao, there's a shop in there where you can buy shoes like this for only P600.00 pesos but off course buying original is the BEST!! 


Friday the 13th doesn't seem to be malas at all!! because I got pretty pictures!! haha










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo